Are you ready to scale your startup internationally?
Would you like to meet other travel-tech startups from around Europe in a friendly, action-focussed forum?
Would you be willing to participate in an exciting, action-packed accelerator programme meeting with experienced entrepreneurs and aviation/travel industry icons?
Are you free to travel to Dublin, Ireland from May 21st to May 24th?
Would you like us to pay for most of your travel and hotel expenses on the trip?
The Dublin Travel Tech – Deep Dive Week May 21-24 2018
This Deep Dive Week (DDW) is targeted at traveltech and aviation startups ready to scaleup. Ireland already has over 150 Travel/Aviation tech startups and Enterprise Ireland, the Irish support agency runs its own vertical seed funding round in the Aviation and Travel Tech sector (The Competitive Start Fund). Currently, DCU Ryan Academy, the DDW designer and co-ordinator, is running Propellor SNN Accelerator illustrating the deep industry knowledge, insight and contacts in the sector.
Startups will be meeting key figures of the sector everyday, sharing their knowledge and working together with them to scale up their business. Some of the highlights of the week will be:
- Welcome and orientation by Niamh Bushnell, CEO Tech Ireland and Dublin Commissioner for Startups
- How to raise VC for international expansion – hands-on session with Irish VCs
- Raising multiple rounds – Case study by a leading travel-tech startup
- Different scaling and exit strategies with BlueStar
- Choosing your target market with Joe Hogan, CEO Openet
- One-on-one mentoring sessions with experienced tech Founders from the DCU Ryan Academy roster that includes Bobby Healy, Kevin Neary, Siofra Byrne and Brendan McDonagh
- Forecasting internationally – following proven framework by Artemis Consulting
- Partnering with and selling to Large Enterprise – e.g. Datalex, Dublin Airport, Dublin Aerospace and others (tbc)
- Site visit (tbc) e.g. – Airbnb, LinkedIn, Travelport Digital
The Deep Dive Week experience will be tailored for each startup – their dedicated Scaling Manager will leverage DCU Ryan Academy’s mentor pool of over 40 senior figures in established companies to sit down with selected startups.
What you can expect to achieve:
- Qualified introductions to global Irish-based traveltech & aviation leaders
- Actionable leads on future clients or partners in new markets (beyond Ireland!)
- Connections to investors capable of supporting their international expansion
- New ideas and goals having undergone an intensive, action-based programme
What are we looking for?
Startups should be on a journey to success and have some key metrics including Revenue, Active Product, agenda to engage non-domestic customers. To make the most out of our programme, startups must have a scalable offering and full-time team.
Excited? So are we! Apply now – Deadline is the 22nd of April!