We are slowly approaching the end of our first set of Deep Dive Weeks, but we are here to offer more than that. While, we are designing the next set of Deep Dive Weeks for 2019 (you should stay tuned!), more activities are coming up including an organised mission to discover the Eastern European Market.
What is Eastern Europe Market Discovery?
An action-packed program to raise awareness of investors and startup ecosystem leaders and to unravel opportunities existing in Eastern Europe (Ukraine and Belarus). This program allows to tap into these vast resources and unleash the immense potential of the region. Why? For several reasons, but among them there is a marked driven need to explore assets existing in the neighborhood of the EU; and Eastern Europe provides excellent well-priced talent pool of employees, promising startups and deals not utilized due to lack of awareness.
Who is it for?
- Pro-active investors, VCs, business angels;
- Startup ecosystem leaders (incubator, accelerator, hub leaders, serial entrepreneurs).
What you get?
- Access to the local startup ecosystem and its talent pool;
- Introduction to the business and legal fundamentals of the region;
- Opportunity to meet with prominent startups;
- Meetings with local investors and key players of the ecosystem;
- Covered travel and accommodation expenses*
This is an invitation-only event
But, if you would like to be included to our list for similar missions that are coming up or if you have any suggestion, you can send us an email to pledge your interest or suggest a potential participant to: firstname.lastname@example.org