Hello Lighthousers! We hope you had a great start into the new year!
Good news from us. We are opening up applications for our next mini acceleration programmes with Dublin being our first. Have you a #MedTech #startup and are you looking to scale abroad? Have you been considering Ireland? Join us at our Deep Dive Week Dublin (7-10 April).
Preliminary agenda of the Deep Dive Week is up on the website and promise busy days, plenty of 1-on-1s with potential clients and immersion into the local communities. Know promising European startups innovating in MedTech or/and Life Sciences? This is their chance!
The deadline is 15 February – apply now on F6S! Travel costs are reimbursed. Check all details below.
Ireland already has over 450 MedTech companies from startups to MNCs. Over 60% of these are homegrown companies. The Dublin Deep Dive Week will be an action-packed programme with real benefits for scale-ups that participate, including:
▪ Access to the local MedTech ecosystem
▪ One-on-one sessions with mentors
▪ Meet-the-buyer events with large enterprise
▪ Insight into VC thinking around international expansion
▪ Site Visit
▪ Networking Events
Check the preliminary agenda, here.
What are we looking for?
Startups should be on a journey to success and have some key metrics including Revenue, Active Product, agenda to engage non-domestic customers. To make the most out of our programme, startups must have a scalable offering and full-time team.
What’s the cost?
Participation in the programme is 100% free of charge thanks to Startup Europe and travel expenses are reimbursable up to 500€. Startups are welcome to bring 2 team members to the Deep Dive Weeks.
Previous Deep Dive Weeks
- We’ve brought travel tech and aviation startups from all over Europe to meet some of the industry super stars in Dublin. Take a look at the programme offered by DCU Ryan Academy.
- After Dublin, we were in Lithuania for a full week talking blockchain! Check out the programme organised by Startup Division and the startups we supported.
What they said about us?
Deep Dive Week was a great experience. The advice from expert industry mentors who know our space was invaluable to us. Making connections with European wide travel start-ups was a real bonus; whilst Ireland is a hub for established travel tech companies, we haven’t had a chance to meet many who are also at start-up level in the country, so to share experiences and contacts with other European start-ups was a great added benefit to the programme.
See you in Dublin?