Facilitated participation in top tech conferences is our thing and we can’t wait for the next set of events coming up this July.
There’s no need for those winter blues, y’all: Summertime is finally here and the Tech Open Air Berlin (TOA) conference is coming up tomorrow and we are really looking forward to be present and bring with us 10 Startup Lighthouse startups.
Who are the lucky winners of the Europass tickets?
Starting from the basics: TOA is a four-days conference from July 2nd to 5th organised in Berlin with famous founders and startup enthusiasts. We couldn’t miss one of the biggest tech events in Europe and we promise to follow up with more events, soon! For the moment, these are the lucky winners that received the pass to attend the conference and get involved in several activities of networking, hustling and learning how to scale their startup across Europe and other unique opportunities! Deep Dive Weeks are not the end of the journey, they are only the beginning to scale your business internationally. Congratulations are in order for the following startups:
- Woodpecker motors – Rihards Gailums
- Alp Technologies – James Kong
- Relate Data – Deepak Kumar
- Geckomatics – Bert Cattoor
- Enerbrain – Matt Willis
- Péarlaí Ltd – Peter McCaul
- Sphebotics – Maksim Timofejev
- Radmol AI systems – Doyin Bademosi
- Triumf Health – Kadri Haljas
- Journey Protector – Anne Lawlor
Don’t forget to look for the Startup Lighthouse team: Kate Hogan will be there to assist, attend and make it interesting.
Heads up; You will also find us in the following events:
- This September: B2B Rocks in Paris
- This October: South Summit in Madrid
- This November: Slush in Helsinki – Our friends from MY-GATEWAY have just launched a new open call for 11 Central and Eastern European startups to come to Slush, apply here!